COVID-19 NEWS AND RESOURCES...
Prince Edward Island BioAlliance
The BioAlliance is a private sector-led not-for-profit organization dedicated to building the bioscience industry on Prince Edward Island. By working collaboratively with our partners, we have created a unique environment that promotes excellence in research and provides strong leadership and business support to companies at all stages. Download a copy of the PEI BIO Brief.
Since 2005, the BioAlliance has facilitated the work of businesses, academic and research institutions, and federal and provincial government agencies in establishing the bioscience sector as a key pillar in the economic foundation of the province of Prince Edward Island. We enthusiastically and actively work to develop relationships with industry players from around the world who want to work within a collaborative bioscience business ecosystem. We do this, in part, by:
- Supporting the growth of biotechnology companies in PEI
- Facilitating the application of new technology through research and helping to identify new commercial opportunities
- Leveraging and building the reputation of PEI and Atlantic Canada’s bioscience industries
There is an unrivalled collaboration between partners in Prince Edward Island and there is motivation to grow businesses quicker here. We have so many assets – a great climate for business, state-of-the-art infrastructure, an educated workforce, and a safe and attractive community to live and work.
Congratulations to PEI-based BioVectra Inc. – recognized as one of Atlantic Canada’s Top Employers for 2018 by MediaCorp Inc. The Pharmaceutical manufacturing company is one…
OTTAWA, January 4, 2018 – Today, BioTalent Canada announced a new wage subsidy pilot project aimed at expanding diversity in Canada’s bio-economy. The project will…
LATEST NEWS FROM BUSINESS WIRE
- Halo Commences Formal EU GACP Certification Process for Cannabis Grown at Bophelo in Lesotho, Africa
- Cyclica and AUM Biosciences to Partner on Developing Novel Cancer Therapies with Greater Precision and Speed, under Project Nexus
- Xtraction Services Shares Commence Trading on the OTCQB Venture Market in the United States Under the Symbol XSHLF