Prince Edward Island BioAlliance
The BioAlliance is a private sector-led not-for-profit organization dedicated to building the bioscience industry on Prince Edward Island. By working collaboratively with our partners, we have created a unique environment that promotes excellence in research and provides strong leadership and business support to companies at all stages. Download a copy of the PEI BIO Brief.
Since 2005, the BioAlliance has facilitated the work of businesses, academic and research institutions, and federal and provincial government agencies in establishing the bioscience sector as a key pillar in the economic foundation of the province of Prince Edward Island. We enthusiastically and actively work to develop relationships with industry players from around the world who want to work within a collaborative bioscience business ecosystem. We do this, in part, by:
- Supporting the growth of biotechnology companies in PEI
- Facilitating the application of new technology through research and helping to identify new commercial opportunities
- Leveraging and building the reputation of PEI and Atlantic Canada’s bioscience industries
There is an unrivalled collaboration between partners in Prince Edward Island and there is motivation to grow businesses quicker here. We have so many assets – a great climate for business, state-of-the-art infrastructure, an educated workforce, and a safe and attractive community to live and work.
The BioAlliance is one of a number of industry members of the Canadian Industrial Bioproducts Value Chain Roundtable involved in the Canadian Industrial Bioproducts Industry…
Congratulations to PEI-based BioVectra Inc. – recognized as one of Atlantic Canada’s Top Employers for 2018 by MediaCorp Inc. The Pharmaceutical manufacturing company is one…
OTTAWA, January 4, 2018 – Today, BioTalent Canada announced a new wage subsidy pilot project aimed at expanding diversity in Canada’s bio-economy. The project will…
LATEST NEWS FROM BUSINESS WIRE
- Forbius Announces First Patient Dosed in Phase 2a Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (SCCHN) Trial of AVID100, a Novel Anti-EGFR ADC
- Aurinia Pharmaceuticals to Release Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Financial Results on March 19, 2019
- IMV Inc. to Present at the Cowen and Company 39th Annual Health Care Conference