Hosted by the Ocean Startup Project, the Ocean Solutions Exchange is a virtual speaker series that brings together ocean industry experts who will discuss the challenges faced by various ocean sectors, highlight opportunities in the market, and share other insights into their respective fields. The PEI BioAlliance is one of six partners in the Ocean Startup Project.
The Ocean Solutions Exchange on Tuesday, April 27 at 1 p.m. is a free event that has a focus on Marine Bioresources. PEI BioAlliance CEO Rory Francis will be moderating an experienced lineup of panelists:
- Kira Salonius, CEO at Previwo (Norway)
- Randy Peach, Aquaculture Technical Services Account Manager, Zoetis (Canada)
- Beth Mason, CEO at Verschuren Centre for Sustainability in Energy & Environment (Canada)
- Russell Kerr, Research Fellow at Nautilus Biosciences CRODA (UK)
After the panel discussion, you’ll have a chance to connect with speakers and other attendees during sector networking.
1:00 pm – Panel discussion
Our guest speakers will discuss big problems, trends and new technologies in Marine Bioresources.
2:00 pm – Interactive networking session
The interactive networking session will allow you to:
- Speak with panelists in individual rooms
- Choose when you want to change rooms and speak with another panelist
2:30 pm – Event concludes